Thursday, May 15, 2014

Are Your Age Rewind Sponges Breaking?

So I have heard a lot of complaints about the Maybeline Age Rewind Concealer sponges breaking. This can
be particularly annoying because of how the product is built: you need the sponge tip to be able to use the product.While I cannot help you once your sponge has come off, I do have some advice about preventing it from ever breaking:

-Tap Don't Swipe: When applying the product it is easy to want to swipe the sponge across the areas that need the concealing. Try to avoid this. Just tap and dot on the product, this puts less strain on the sponge tip. The swiping motion can pull at the sponge and cause it to fall off.

-Be gentle: If you do feel the need to swipe the product on if you are using it as a highlight or covering a large area, be gentle. Applying minimal pressure will also help to lessen the strange on these sponges.

I have been using my particular Age Rewind for a few months now and I have had no troubles with my sponge tip, so if you find that you like the formula, but are having issues with the packaging, try tapping on the product.

*I do not own the pictures on this page. I found them on Google. If these are your pictures and you would like me to take them down, please let me know and I will gladly do so.*

No comments:

Post a Comment