Sunday, January 11, 2015

Physician's Formula Mineral Pearl Highlighter Review

So I have been using my highlighter from Physician's Formula for about a year now and I will definitely be repurchasing it. That said, I know that this highlight is now going to be everyone's (please forgive the cliche) cup of tea. Without further ado, I will talk about the properties of this product so that you can decide for yourself.

If you do decide to head in the direction of this product, please use a light hand, unless that is the look you are going for. This product is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. With a light hand, I can get a nice glow going. With a medium hand, I can easily become a disco ball. And with any more pressure than that, this highlight becomes an opaque pearly white later of pigment. When I first swatched it, I saw the intense pearl pigment and got nervous. I'm so glad I stuck it out though, because I love it. It's kind of like a build able highlight. From subtle to editorial- whatever you decide. I love that versatility. 

The only thing that I think will put some people off is that there is some glitter/sparkle to it. With a light hand it is subtle, but if you aren't careful it can look like you dumped glitter on your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment