Thursday, March 26, 2015

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette: First Impressions & Naked 3 Dupe

So when I saw this palette my hands tossed it in my basket before my brain registered what I had even grabbed. I use my Maybelline The Nudes Palette at least 3 or 4 times a week so I had to pick this one up.

The first thing I noticed was its striking similarity to Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette. Perhaps you will agree with me:


So yeah, if you had your eye on Naked 3, but don’t want to (or can’t) spend the fifty something dollars, for around ten you can have this palette. Here are swatches of The Blushed Nudes:



And just for fun, here are swatches from Naked 3:


The verdict:
Blushed Nudes is a really good palette. The shadows are soft and blend well. I’m definitely glad that I go it. I do believe that it is comparable to the Naked 3, the biggest difference is that Naked 3 is more pigmented. It really all depends what you want to spend your money on when it comes to make up.

Personally, my Naked 3 is my favorite palette, so I can’t imagine passing that up for the Maybelline. But I can’t deny the similarities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment