Monday, May 30, 2016

Fool Proof Free Hand Nail Art

You love the look of nail art, but you don't want to pay for a salon, and you don't have a very steady hand yourself. Sure, nail stamping has created a way to get simple and intricate nail art, but what if you want the power to have whatever design you want, and complete control over colors and when they changed in designs?

Well I have found a way to create nail art that can easily be fixed if you make a mistake, without ruining the based color of your manicure.

But first I have to tell you that I did NOT invent this idea, I have come across it in my own nail art adventures.

So how do I create nail art that is no big deal if I mess up? Acrylic paint.

Once you have your base coat and color done (and it is completely dry) you can pull out your nail art brush and acrylic paints.

The best part about this is that when a line is smudged or you just don't like the placement, you can take a little bit of water, and wash away the acrylic without messing up the base polish. You can also use a cotton bud and water to wash away a small part of the design.

Now even the clumsiest of people (aka ME) can create cool nail designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment